Theresa Adams, creator of Adams Apple Eatables, has vivid memories of her first apple butter encounter. As a little girl growing up in rural Illinois, she remembers watching it cook in a copper kettle on a family farm. She created her first recipe while in college, canning apple butter as Christmas gifts for family and friends. The annual tradition continued, and as fate would have it, she married an “Adams” in 1992. “Adams Apple Butter” was born. Over twenty years and thousands of homemade jars later, she now offers her perfected award-winning Adams Apple Butter to satisfied customers around the country who say, “It tastes like memories”.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on new products and recipes in 2018!
ADAMS APPLE GOURMET APPLE BUTTERS
• Mix into your french toast or pancake batter for a beautiful, tasty crust.
• Mix original or apple cranberry with white wine and dijon mustard for a pork or chicken glaze.
• Stir into cottage cheese or yogurt
• Blend into softened cream cheese or butter
• Blend into plain oatmeal or grits
• Blend into smoothies or with vanilla ice cream for flavored milkshakes
• Serve original apple butter as a dip for sweet potato fries
• Add apple pumpkin to hot cocoa
• Serve apple pumpkin as a dip for ginger snaps or ginger thin cookies
• Baked brie with apple cranberry, topped with pecans
• And of course it's perfect on toast, English muffins, or hot biscuits!
ADAMS APPLE GOURMET JAMS
• Top your vanilla ice cream with a few tablespoons of hot jam
• Pour over a block of cream cheese and serve with crackers
• Fill pastry with jam and bake apple turnovers
• Peanut butter and gourmet jam sandwiches
• Grilled cheese (sharp white cheddar is best!) and gourmet jam sandwiches
• Serve on pancakes, toast, English muffins, or hot biscuits
• Top toast rounds with goat cheese and gourmet jam of your choice